Product teams have tens of features or improvements in their backlogs. Choosing to focus on any of them implies ignoring all the rest. That’s where experimentation comes in and where Andrei Beno will guide us through this workshop.
Andrei Beno, Growth Product Manager at Hotjar, is joining us this September in Timisoara in our product explorations.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿:
Product Managers, UX Designers or Startup Founders that are new to the world of experimentation (A/B testing).
Experimentation enables teams to quickly test their assumptions, gain learnings, and make informed decisions that lead to better roadmaps.
In this workshop, you'll learn why the most successful product teams all use continuous experimentation and gain practical knowledge on how to:
- → Create a sound experiment hypothesis and select the right metrics
- → Design an experiment (runtime, power, statistical significance, attribution)
- → Roll out your first A/B test
- → Interpret the results and avoid biases and false positives
- → Create a portfolio of experiments and prioritize between them
You'll leave with a better understanding of why and how to run experiments to validate ideas, gain more confidence, and better prioritize what to roll out. You'll also get useful tips and tools you can use to start your first experiments.